Sunday, December 11, 2005

Just some pictures for everyone to enjoy...


This is the crew and me after my first day flight over here. If you look closely you can see that it was an eventful one also. The guy with the vest on was the Pilot-In-Command for the flight. It was his first flight since making PIC. If you look up just above his head is an outline of a bird About 15 minutes before arriving home we had a flock of birds fly up right in front of us and try and take us on. Needless to say we won that battle. In total we hit about 6 birds that day. It could have been worse, another pilot hit a flock and one cracked his windshield.


Ok, here is a picture of my bed. I know it doesn't look great but it is comfortable. I have added a shelf on the far left that goes from the floor to the top of the bunk. I put my fridge and microwave in there and the rest is shelves where I can store some snacks and other junk food. The camouflage blanket is hung so that at night I can drop it and shut out most of the light if my roommate is still. Our windows are covered in tape and foil to shut out the light and dust. We fly nights so we need it as dark as possible during the day so we can sleep.

Well, I hope everyone enjoys these pictures. I guess I just need a kick in the butt from time to time to make sure that I am updating this site for everyone to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home