Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Well, I sent out a long e-mail the other day. After I sent it out I got a big reminder that "e-mail has no emotion!" I always try and explain this to people but I guess I forgot.

E-mail has a bad problem that you can send out a message that is taken completely opposite of what you meant.

It was a blah day when I wrote the e-mail. It has been cold for a while and then just that day it started raining. Well since we had not had any real rain since we got here it ended up being just one of those grey miserable days. I guess too much of that mood got into my writing even though I did not intend it as such.

I have been in a very good mood since I have been here and have yet to get into a sullen mood. If I ever get into a poor mood I would probably not be writing about it.

Ok, so that everyone knows, I am almost always in a good mood. If I ever get into a bad mood it will only last for a little while. I have a unique way of letting go of things that bother me.

I am sorry if I confused anyone with my prior email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home