Saturday, January 14, 2006

Clear Skies

As you can see by this picture the skies have been clearing up. For most of the day today there have been very few clouds. As I am writing this though the clouds seem to be rolling in. Hopefully the storms will pass to the south of us and give us one more day to dry out.

This is going to be a short update because I am tired and ready for bed. My roommate is gone for a couple of days and I get some peace and quiet and I am going to take full advantage of it.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, 14 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You take some beautiful pictures!! Keep them coming. Glad to hear that you get a few days of peace and quiet. We love you. Michelle and Jason

 
At Monday, 16 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to be back in touch. I agree with your little lady, you do take great pics. Glad I have a way to keep in touch now. Don't be a stranger & if your back in AR. Maybe you & your wife can get together with me & my husband & catch up & visit some. Glad your doing so well!
Celeste

 
At Tuesday, 17 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now let's not fill his head. Just to balance out the scale I think your pictures suck. Keep them coming. I am glad you are doing well. We are thinking about you and praying for your return.
Trey and Lauren

 

Post a Comment

<< Home