Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I was asked why there are not more pictures of me. Well when I am holding the camera most of the time there will be an absence of me in the pictures. I went out the other day and had someone take a picture of me so that I can please all those that have been asking for pictures.

Talk about chilly out. I think that the black fleece jacket that I have on is probably one of the best things that the Army has ever issued. Our company area is right next to one of the taxiways for the airfield. In fact the "road" that is behind me is the taxiway.

I have had many times while I am still in a daze in bed when the big jets take off. It rattles our CHU walls and you can feel them take off. I know when I hear that sound that it is the sound of freedom.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 21 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This must really be my favorite picture. I love to see you smile even though in bad circumstances. Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home